Monday 10 March 2014

wind











today,  Emma, Josh & I went geocatching. If you don't know what it is, you seriously should. There's an app which basically is like a huge treasure hunt around the world. Sometimes you find a pot with a piece of paper and a date log is presented but other times theres actual objects. On the app, there are descriptions and clues to help you find them. Unfortunately we tried looking for one around this area in the photo ^ and it was so hard so we gave up.

It was very cold & windy so we then walked for another hour and then came home.

I also did a good deed for the day, i reported a dog to the rspca because it looked mistreated so hopefully they will let me know on the news of the dog.

but overall it's been a good day, so I'm going to sit with my chai latte and start annotating my ideas for my new art project.

hope you've all had a wonderful monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment