Tuesday 11 March 2014

bipolar post.




because i'm about to go on a rant here is the video i promised the other day; featuring Megs. 

after sleeping for only an hour at 3:25am, i was rudely awoken by a dripping sound. The gentle splish splash was getting louder by the second. Next thing i know, is that my entire apartment was flooded. I don't just mean little puddles, I'm talking underwater. I'm so angry with the security guards because they didn't offer to help clear out my possessions or move me to another flat whilst the water continued to flow.  A lot of my photographs and books have been ruined but as long as it wasn't my DSLR. i would of died.

So today with the hour sleep i received, watched the sun arise on my water logged apartment, leave, attend lectures and now am blogging in the art house because i seriously cannot focus after only drinking one chai latte.

i think a lot more needs to be consumed.

oh and i missed my morning smoothie run with megs = a very unhappy tayler.


No comments:

Post a Comment