Thursday 13 March 2014

lace






it's a beautiful day today here in Kent. So I'm happy to be sitting in my apartment, catching up on my sketchbook work, although i wish i was outside. 

today i am grateful for; 

- my mother. she has really helped me out recently and i cannot thank her enough
- my lovely friends. whom without i would not smile everyday
- my apartment is south facing, so the sun is always peering in
- finally knowing where my art project is going

today my inspirations are; 

- clothes; lace. i am wearing a cute lace bralet top and it's so pretty and comfy. 
- music; the 1975. i am obsessed and their acoustic sessions are perfect on a day like today.
- art; nudes. my current project is about the body and crystals. 

hope you all have a wonderful sunny day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment