Sunday 9 March 2014

sunday





- Seeing as it was sunny today i had to do something adventurous and take a small walk with Megs. After bathing in the sun, we decided to make a short film which blogger won't let me upload, so here is a picture of some pretty flowers i bought to make my apartment feel a little more homely. It was a relaxed day, reading art theory books, listening to music and just bathing in the sun. I cannot wait for summer. It's only march and it feels like we've bypassed Spring completely. 

- Megs and i have been talking about going away at Easter for a few days to a city to get some art inspiration and just have a little break from Kent & today all of a sudden we booked two tickets to Paris! We have both been before but as it's my favourite place in the world ( no lie there ) i always feel the desire to go and never come back. I am now extremely excited as it's just over a month away.. which speaking of this, i need to brush up on my french..bonjour? & i have so much to plan; clothes/itinerary/music/insurance/money it's going to fly by. 

- Talking of time passing quickly - my first year at university is nearly over. i only have four weeks left & then after Easter we are assigned to a third year to help out with their final degree show which will be really interesting to work with another artist. Although i bet i'll just be a latte runner. 

- I was hitting myself against a brick wall ( metaphorically ) with my art ideas. I had seriously hit a dry spot and i couldn't think of anything else to do related to my previous project; which was bones & conditions. I've now thought about the human body & form and what are natural forms, e.g crystals.  Brainstorm- having a skin like material with growing crystals on it. 

- Most of that was a ramble so i apologise. 

p.s i will try and upload the video at some point. hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment