Friday 7 March 2014

hello again



Hello again, welcome back to my blog! 

I have been away for so long and have sat there with my laptop with blogger open waiting for the right moment to start blogging again. Every other day I wonder about starting a fresh blog with a fresh face (unlike my own as I'm writing this at 1am!) but I had a side track moment tonight, looking through my 14 year old blogger self and it gave me a very warm nostalgic feeling. So this night was the perfect spark to the firework. 

There's some questions that need answering so i'll state the obvious:

Where have I been? 
University. I'm currently in my first year and honestly, I don't have time to breathe. I'm a workaholic!

Studying what? 
Bachelor of Fine Arts

What are you going to blog about?
I tried with a sort-of-fashion blog but I think I needed more help with how to run a fashion blog. So I think it's going to be about inspirations/art/fashion & life. I guess just a general blog without all the normal bitchy things people can write in blogs. 

So, yup, this is it. I cannot wait to start sharing what is going on in my small bubble of my life with different parts of the world. I hope that within this blog people find inspiration like I do. As well as that, I hope that we can share our thoughts and admirations in this world. 

If anyone has any questions,thoughts,comments or requests then please do let me know. 
much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment