Tuesday 8 April 2014

Si Tu Vois Ma Mere







For the past few days i've not been very active, as I've had an art theory essay to do and it has seriously killed most of my brain cells. I cannot wait until it is over. The sooner it is over, the quicker my holiday to Paris awaits! oh oh oh and it also means my first year at university will be completed. I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone. It's so scary to think we've only been here 8 months and they have just flashed away. So much has happened; good + bad. But it'll be good to move onto next year. I think it's going to be a lot better. I want to be more active with my outside studies (like i'm setting up an art magazine) all run by my peers in my class. I think if we really stick to it, it'll be a great investment.

But while I was stressing about my essay, I decided that I needed to be a little more zen to actually have the patience to write the goddam thing, so I lit a new candle that I bought from Urban Outfitters on the weekend. It's called Prosecco and it smells divine. 

So while I had my candle lit, I started playing some Jazz because I always relax more when I listen to a little bit of Oscar Peterson + Sidney Bachet. The sunset outside was just so beautiful and the colours of the sky felt like I was in a city with all the traffic humming  past. I closed my eyes + for a second I thought I was in my own Parisian apartment. I hope that dream comes true. 

Oh, and for the past few weeks I haven't been going to bed till 4am or so, so I bought some Pukka tea which contains;
+ lavender
+ limeflower
+ something else (oops)


but it is seriously amazing and works it's magic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment